Looking for Subwoofer prices for SVS, HSU VTF 2/3 MK4, Rhythmic LV12R and PSA XS15SE

Sumit76

Hi Guys, I have a PSB Image T6 5 speaker set and looking to buy one of the above Subs. I am traveling to India and was wondering how much do they cost in India. For me getting it shipped from US would not be a problem including customs. I am leaning towards PSA, HSU and Rhythmic. Any help on prices would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for Subwoofer prices for SVS, HSU VTF 2/3 MK4, Rhythmic LV12R and PSA XS1

hoping for someone to advise.

Re: Looking for Subwoofer prices for SVS, HSU VTF 2/3 MK4, Rhythmic LV12R and PSA XS1

my choice hsu ,rythmik both are not having dealers in india , they are vfm products ... ur query should include1. ur prefrence movie or music 2. size of room,3. ur amp

I am traveling to India and was wondering how much do they cost in India. For me getting it shipped from US would not be a problem including customs.

Approx 1.7 times the US price (general observation, will vary on a case to case basis).

BTW, if you plan to ship and pay customs it's a bad idea. Unless shipping is company or you know you won't be paying customs, makes no sense to ship a subwoofer.

A
BTW, if you plan to ship and pay customs it's a bad idea. Unless shipping is company or you know you won't be paying customs, makes no sense to ship a subwoofer.

If you ship, the duty is on the full price. There is no duty free allowance.

if for HT.. you could get many brands in India.

for stereo - look at REL ( amongst other sealed subs ).. again India ( Pune ) has a nice distri.

rhythmik - sells - subwoofer kits also.. you could choose to make the cabinet here.

mpw

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back