Looking for universal remote

karthick raja

Hi All,
I am looking for universal remote to control my TV, BDP , AVR and DTH box. Also would like to manually configure for some like IR enabled wall mounted fans which is being used in my living room. My budget is 4k max. Kindly suggest some which fits my requirements. I am looking at URC 7960 and H300. If I can extend then Harmony 650 from amazon but comes abt 6k:mad: and also logitech doesnt offer any warranty here.

Thanks in advance!

Try to get Sony VLZ 620.
Its a very good remote with an extensive database of devices built-in and even has learning feature in case your device is not available in its default list.
Only issue its not available in India, try to get it from US. Should cost appx $ 25-30.

Try to get Sony VLZ 620.
Its a very good remote with an extensive database of devices built-in and even has learning feature in case your device is not available in its default list.
Only issue its not available in India, try to get it from US. Should cost appx $ 25-30.
Thanks.
Sadly, amazon doesnot ship to India and also only one listing available. Have to find another route it seems.
I have a sealed pack Harmony 650 with me, if you want. PM me for price, if interested.

PM'd u. Thnks

Hi All,
I am looking for universal remote to control my TV, BDP , AVR and DTH box. Also would like to manually configure for some like IR enabled wall mounted fans which is being used in my living room. My budget is 4k max. Kindly suggest some which fits my requirements. I am looking at URC 7960 and H300. If I can extend then Harmony 650 from amazon but comes abt 6k:mad: and also logitech doesnt offer any warranty here.

Thanks in advance!

If you have any friends coming from US,try to pick it up from there... Having used Logitech Harmony 700 for more than a year, there are one of the best universal remotes which offer fantastic flexibility to configure...

there are one of the best universal remotes which offer fantastic flexibility to configure...
9B7ES5

there are one of the best universal remotes which offer fantastic flexibility to configure...
9B7ES5

Offtopic:
Looks like a bot, just copying a line from the previous post.

Coming back to topic:
I saw Sony VLZ 620 selling on Amazon India for Rs 2758 shipped.
Link here: Sony RMVLZ620 Universal Remote Control: Amazon.in: Electronics
I have used Logitech Harmony 520 and would say that Logitech (most models) and this Sony, both are very good in their own ways. Logitech for its high tech programming method using the web and Sony for its simplicity. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Sony having built-in support even for Tata Sky, Reliance DTH, ZEE DishTV etc even though it is not officially marketed in India.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back