Looking for Wall Mounts for ENergy Take Classic

snorkel4u

Hi All,

I am looking for wall mounts for my 4 satellites of the Energy Take classic system 5.1

There are 2 kinds of wall mounting options at the rear of the speakers. See picture
71ZDJaODhpL._AA1500_.jpg

One is a regular keyhole type slot, which will infact make the speaker pinned to the wall... I am not interested in this option as the speakers are ported from the rear... so I want to leave some space behind the speaker.

Option #2 - is the threaded insert... the manual mentions - Mounting Options :-
Built-in keyhole slot and threaded insert
(1/4 20 TPI) to accept articulating
brackets such as Omni Mount.

Although when I searched for these on Amazon found then very expensive. I want to use this threaded insert and also moveable along X and Y axis so that I can direction the speakers to one angle..

Could someone please help me with the right speaker wall mounts for these?

get the steel wall mounts
you should be fine for upto 10kgs ( conservatively)

Thanks Chirag,

Can you help me with some pictures of the setup how you have hung your Micro Sats? That would help me have an idea... Also, after using these are the speakers movable? Can you direction them to your listening area is its not linear?

@ Magma, Thanks, can you please help me with some more details? What kind of steel wall mounts are you talking about? Any pics or links would be helpful....

Thanks,

Vantage point mounts are available in steel , they can easily hold upto 3kilos.

They can be tilted and moved. I tried them for my paradigm , but unfortunately paradigm were 5kilos and pretty long :D.

Thanks Kittu, do you think they will be fine for a threaded insert, 20 threads per inch, 1/4'' thick?

Thanks Chirag,

Can you help me with some pictures of the setup how you have hung your Micro Sats? That would help me have an idea... Also, after using these are the speakers movable? Can you direction them to your listening area is its not linear?

I'll upload pics in evening. Yes, speakers are movable and I can direct them in 2 different directions depending on the installation ( either wall mount or ceiling mount )

Thanks Chirag,

@ Magma, Thanks, can you please help me with some more details? What kind of steel wall mounts are you talking about? Any pics or links would be helpful....

Thanks,

umm.... wait ill see what i can do in the pics dept.
ive seen them available in mumbai in some places and as kittu says im sure he knows too

Thanks for the pics Chirag, now how much did you get these wall mounts for? including shipping and customs etc? if you got from US?

ordered the above (4 pcs) for 12$ + free shipping from eBay US.
They'll have to travel all the way from California to Jersey City and then Mumbai and then Gurgaon :)

So much for saving a few hundred bucks :) lol.....

Am friend of mine bought the Onkyo 3400 from eZone on their 0 margin sale few days back. He bought the same wall mounts form a company called Tono systems which has imported the same wall mounts from US. They are selling it for 775 a pair, free shipping.

He mounted his sats as well and it happy and since the mounts are bearing weight of the Onkyo sats, I am rest assured they will be able to bear my ETC's weight as well...

How've you been George?

here is one iteration of the steel wall mount i promised to post on-omnimount
(excuse the crappy pic i took at the factory)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back