Looking to purchase a 55" TV in the 60-70k range

Sandesh

Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate your advice on what to pick up based on these considerations

Size- 55"
Price - 60k-70
Smart TV with netflix,amazon, hotstar, Toutube built in (I used streaming 90% of the time)
Tv watching in complete darkeness (70%)and some daylight(curtains) (30%)t, need to have good blacks and visibility from angles
May use it for gaming and movie/series/concert/dvd/blue ray watching
Bluetooth, wifi ready
Must be capable of connecting my HDD/Comp screen
Good Panels and longevity with long life. No screen burn in
Should be compatible with an old Onkyo TX-DS676 Amp and home theater system

It would be great if you can also suggest a good bookshelf speaker on the lower budget for "Rock/Extreme Metal/Extreme Electronics" music that can be connected to the above Onkyo amp and home theater system . 60% of the time for music, 40% for movies. Thanks a lot in advance!

You can check samsung 55ru7470.
Local dealer quoted 72k without any negotiation a month back.
Check the new one plus tv too if you can demo it somewhere.
Samsung is giving 2 years free extended warranty only for panel it seems. Check with dealer first.
As for the bookshelf speakers, check the mission ls-2 at hifimart at around 15k. Good reviews

I am also looking for 55 inch TV for same price bracket. My use will be 50% DTH & other from HDD for hollywood movies and serials. Interested in VA panel only for contrast and deep blacks at night. Seen new one plus TV in pop up event in pune. 4k looks great & 1080p content also look good. But searching for other options also. TIA.

I have auditioned one plus QLED TV last week in One Plus Store. It may be as good as main line TV manufacturer like Sony, LG or Samsung but lot better than TCL and other cheap TV. Again price to performance is lot better than TCL and other brands. Build quality is also good.

You can check samsung 55ru7470.
Local dealer quoted 72k without any negotiation a month back.
Check the new one plus tv too if you can demo it somewhere.
Samsung is giving 2 years free extended warranty only for panel it seems. Check with dealer first.
As for the bookshelf speakers, check the mission ls-2 at hifimart at around 15k. Good reviews
How does this Samsung compare to the LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD Smart Nano-Cell TV 55SM8100PTA (Ceramic BK + Dark Steel Silver) (2019 Model)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back