Lounge LCR GOLD

After enjoying music on my ENBEE ZX1 phono stage for decades, it was time that I try something new. Considering the cost of audio gear in out country (with import duty and everything put together, audiophiles in our country do not look any less gladiators. So after a lot of research and reading as much as I could, I decided to invest in this product. I think I was really pampered by a few people in my early days. Every product that I have bought till date, has been directly from the manufacturer. I have known them personally. So that was one of the influencing reasons. Mr. Morin, the owner of Lounge audio was a gem to deal with and his product, a real winner. I had opted to buy the LCR MKiii earlier, but just a day before the delivery I changed my mind and bought the LOUNGE LCR GOLD instead. I thought, with a volume control, it will also help me explore the theory, no pre is the best pre. So with the break in period over, the GOLD shines in my set up as the name suggests. if anyone is looking to upgrade his or her phono stage, this product definitely deserves a looks. I would have sent pictures, but even the smallest click at the lowest resolution somehow produces a file too big to upload. so maybe later.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back