- Apr 28, 2010
1 abdullah ( includes bheega badan jalne laga n maine poochha chand se )
2 himalay ki god me
4 coolie ( generic cover)
5 hathi mere sathi
7 mili (includes badi sooni sooni hai n aaye tum yaad mujhe)
8 bazar (includes dikhai diye yun and badi sooni sooni hai)
9 jek sapera ek lutera
12 uran khatola
13 chaudhavii ka chand ( generic cover )
14 khel khel me -2 EPs includes sapna mera toot gya khullam khulla pyar karenge ek mai aur ek tu n hamne tumko dekha. 1 ep is missing cover.
1 bheegi palkein
2roop tera mastana (dil ki baaten dil hi jaane)
5 woh 7 din (generic cover )
Set no. 2
1 jeene ki raah
2 farz (jitendra)
3 gharonda (super7 33.3rpm includes ek akela is shahar me tumhe ho na ho n others)
4 sajan bina suhagan
5 bheegi palkein
7 shri 420
8 naya daur ( generic cover)
9 hum dono
10 Sanjh aur savera ( generic/substitute cover)
11 teen devian
12 goonj uthi shehnai
13 purab aur pashchim
14 jai santoshi maa
15 chhoti behan
16 teesri manzil ( missing back of cover. Includes o mere sona re aaja aaja mai hun pyar tera deewana mujhsa nahi n tumne mujhe dekha. )
19 ishq par zor nahi.(generic cover)
Each set is 3k. Will include shipping in india by regular mail.
Buyer of any set can choose from following titles @200 each ep along with either sets
2 nai umar ki nai fasal
3 haqeeqat (substitute cover)
6 mahal ( Lp also available just in case)
7 meera (gulzars.. pt ravishankar s music. Set of 2 EPs @300)
8. Dhool ka phool
9 mai sundar hun.
10 mai nashe me hun
13 aas ka panchi
14 shyam tere kitne naam
Whole set could be had for 3k incl shipping.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.