• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted LPSU or iFi ipower rated @ 5v 3a(min)

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

blackscorpio

Looking for a LPSU or an ipower or something similar on these lines.

Power rating: 5v 3a(min)

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

SwaroopKS

If OP does not mind me piggybacking on the same thread, am looking for one as well to power CCA

gowmara

I have 12 v 5A linear Powersupply + 12 v to 5v converter. I used to connect 12v and 5v equipment. Please message me for more details. I have listed in for sale category

amit11

Looking for a LPSU or an ipower or something similar on these lines.

Power rating: 5v 3a(min)
Since it is 5v, try a mobile battery pack or even a mobile can work to draw the power. There will be differences in quality of power output from each mobile and battery pack. But you can give it a try as a stop gap arrangement and hear the differences. I am doing this for my ifi spdif purifier.

blackscorpio

Since it is 5v, try a mobile battery pack or even a mobile can work to draw the power. There will be differences in quality of power output from each mobile and battery pack. But you can give it a try as a stop gap arrangement and hear the differences. I am doing this for my ifi spdif purifier.
Yes but most mobile adapters have low output power. Luckily I have an 5v 2a but the problem now is the pin connector(5.5mm outer I guess) .

rikhav

If you want to use mobile charging adapter's , I had read one thread on audiocircle forum where a guy tested noise and ripple from various mobile chargers and the old ipad charger was the best with least noise and ripple

So if you have one lying around you can try using that till you find a ifi 5 volt psu

blackscorpio

If you want to use mobile charging adapter's , I had read one thread on audiocircle forum where a guy tested noise and ripple from various mobile chargers and the old ipad charger was the best with least noise and ripple

So if you have one lying around you can try using that till you find a ifi 5 volt psu
Yes I did read that review. I have an Samsung charger with 2amp power, I need to buy an usb to 2.5mm DC.

Kannan

It is true with most of apple adapters.
I read a recent blog where the macbook pro adapter has been dissected to compare with the cheap replacements available in the market. The original apple adapter is leagues above the replacement with respect to noise control and steady output.

macbook adapter teardown

amit11

Yes but most mobile adapters have low output power. Luckily I have an 5v 2a but the problem now is the pin connector(5.5mm outer I guess) .
If you have a battery pack /
If you have a power bank, use that instead of power adapter. Power bank has less noise compared to mobile adapters. I tried many adapters (apple, samsung, fiio, even tata sky) but power bank is way better.

Pavan1112

Go ahead and order out the IFI either through Amazon.com or EBay. They are brilliant. Have 2 myself one for my Pro-Ject Pre box S2 and the other for the IFI spdif Purifier. The change from the original PSU to the IFI made a noticeable difference. Well worth the money and it comes with loads of adapters for connecting.

6729A342-27D6-4D54-A948-85713A9BCDB9.jpeg

I have 12 v 5A linear Powersupply + 12 v to 5v converter. I used to connect 12v and 5v equipment. Please message me for more details. I have listed in for sale category

Sent PM