direction I have taken. I have just received my tube amp and would shortly be getting the speakers. I do intend to try this amp with the new (old) speakers just to get a feel and putting up this post as its not too distant before that happens.
My take: This beauty is a very warm sounding amp with lots of oomph in the midrange. Personally no amp (including the tubes) have given me this kind of thrill. Built to highest quality standards and a true Jap stuff.
Specs: 55w/ch, Class A with balanced inputs running on 100V.
Condition: It has champagne gold fascia with vented wooden top. Cosmetically age shows up. Does best what it is built to do. Else in perfect working condition.
Age: Not sure as it was imported by previous owner directly from Japan.
Luxman M-06 on thevintageknob.org
Asking price: Rs 75K
Reason: Intend to use the funds on getting a proper source which could do justice to the new (old) setup.
2.Step down transformer: 1.5 kw high quality 100 V step down transformer
Asking price: Rs 5K
Reason: Goes with the Luxman amp.
3.Speaker cables : Mr Murthy's speaker cables. One end has lockable RCA plugs as Luxman amp would take in only bare wires.
I am not good at articulating but these made fatigue free listening. They are about 6 months old
Reason: Do not need it anymore. The next setup comes with there own speaker cables.
Asking price: Rs.4K
Thanks for looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.