Luxman M383 Power Amplifier 200+200 RMS @ 8ohms

adkol

Has anyone used the Luxman M-383 Power Amp, any report on it, can I use it without a Preamp ( listen basically to Rock Music ) and are Luxman's easily serviced in India. Thanks

Has anyone used the Luxman M-383 Power Amp, any report on it, can I use it without a Preamp ( listen basically to Rock Music ) and are Luxman's easily serviced in India. Thanks
you cannot use a power amp witout a preamp unless you have one embedded in your source. What do you play music on ?
Servicing of any hifi is based on your trust in the local mechanic ..am sure there are folks in Kol and FMs based there can help you. this is a 1990s amp hence use it it only if you are sure the capacitors are all working well and have been serviced.

you cannot use a power amp witout a preamp unless you have one embedded in your source. What do you play music on ?
Servicing of any hifi is based on your trust in the local mechanic ..am sure there are folks in Kol and FMs based there can help you. this is a 1990s amp hence use it it only if you are sure the capacitors are all working well and have been serviced.
Thanks Arj, I was planning to use it with an old Integrated Amp......Your point on Capacitors are noted.

Cool I assume your integrated has a preamp out ? in that case it will work well.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back