• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

For Sale Lyrita 2A3 SET amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevortex

Folks,

My Lyrita 2A3 SET amp is up for sale. Yes I still adore it. But unfortunately I have little or no time at home to sit and listen to the setup. People in Chennai who know me will be aware of the whys :). My long absence from the forum too is because of the same reason. And I feel that this system warrants listening and musical enjoyment. So here it is..

My setup consisted of the following chain - Dune HD player/Audio PC (Xonar D2x) -> Behringer DEQ2496 (for room correction) -> Lyrita 2A3 SET amp -> Lyrita Harmony One full range floorstanding speakers. I also have an EPOS ELS Sub which is almost never used nowadays.

The speakers have already been spoken for (no pun intended :)). I am retaining the Behringer, just in case I decide to utilize it for a smaller setup in the future. The subwoofer - quite musical, if I may say so - is also being retained for use by a family member.

The amp along with its custom made power cord (from Viren) and its tubes has been lovingly maintained. Another special addition that Viren made for me is the addition of a Pre-out. Technically this can be used as a pre-amp or used to connect a subwoofer. The amplifier is priced at Rs. 32,000.

I would prefer the prospective customer to come and listen to the amp and personally collect it. Personal audition can be arranged if given a day or two's advance notice. This also saves on the hassles of shipping.

Finally I would like to thank Viren for this wonderful piece of equipment and wish the prospective owner a moving and musical experience with the amplifier.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

thevortex

An update - I seem to be receiving offers from outside Chennai and Tamil Nadu exclusively :) whereas my preference, as you can understand, would be to let go of this to somebody local or somebody who could travel to Chennai and pick this up. Anybody in Chennai looking for a quality amplifier?

thevortex

Minor announcement - Lyrita Harmony Ones go to our forum member 'KCG'. He was the one I was holding them for initially.

Several offers for the amp. Awaiting local interest - saves the hassle of shipping :)

thevortex

Have been a little lax in responding to PM's. I have tried to respond to all of the PM's individually today morning - on a first come, first served, basis.

Please write back with your location and proposed date of audition so that I may arrange for the same.

thevortex

After a day's gap, all PM's have again been responded to. Thank you for your interest.

I am not a great believer in bargaining. I do believe the price mentioned here is fair and is good value for money. I would welcome people to have an audition and then make up their mind. All said and done there is only so much that web reviews and hear-say can do :). Please schedule an audition in advance - and we may be able to get the combo to play - Lyrita 2A3 SET with the Harmony One speakers.

thevortex

All PM's have again been replied to. This amp has been extremely satisfactory to the entire family. The decision to give it away is one more motivated by change in lifestyle than anything else. Note to bargain hunters - am not very keen to get into negotiations and wranglings.

Serious buyers - please note that we are having a demo of the combination (2A3 amp with Lyrita Harmony One speakers) on Friday afternoon. Interested people can participate (at least those in Chennai). Please PM me your numbers and names so that this can be planned out. Thanks for your cooperation.

thevortex

All PM's responded to after 2 days - apologies for the delay. Amplifier is still available. Serious buyers please PM so that we can schedule audition.

By the way, is there any interest in a 2 year old extremely sparingly used EPOS ELS Sub? I just do not use the subwoofer any more...If yes, I can post photographs. Original packing available. Please PM if interested.

thevortex

Again all PM's have been responded to. Am taken aback at the responses citing interest in the EPOS ELS Sub.

At the moment I will let it's details remain at PM level.

I must make it even more clear that as much as I respect and appreciate that you have your own offer to make, the price of the 2A3 amp set will remain at Rs. 32,000.

If there is sufficient interest I plan to bring the amplifier to the Hifi meet planned during the weekend. Interested gentlemen (and ladies, if any) may have an audition there, if it works for them.

Thank you all for the interest and PM's. Sorry I was not able to participate in negotiations. Hope you understand and appreciate.

thevortex

Again, responded to all PM's. This is all taking rather too long. My first experience when I sold my EPOS M12.2 speakers and NAD C150 was much smoother.

The amplifier will be on sale for another week. At the end of that week, if I do not get a reasonable offer, I will retain it. Thanks everybody for your interest.

SPONSORED ADS

thevortex

Am checking my PM's after a gap of 4 days. Have responded to each of them. Interested people are welcome for a personal audition.

By the end of this week, if there is no serious interest, I will retain the amplifier. Thank you one and all for the interest shown and the enquiries.

thevortex

Amplifier reserved for Member 'Jaybe'. Thread will be closed once deal is closed.

Thank you one and all for the interest shown and the PM's. Regret the delay in responding to some of you.

thevortex

Lyrita 2A3 SET amplifier sold to Forum Member Jayantbe. Thread is closed. Thank you for the interest.

And thanks mostly to Viren for introducing me to the world of tube sound. The interest this sale has generated is proof of the wonders you are doing in the Indian tube amplifier scene. Do keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS