My Lyrita 2A3 SET amp is up for sale. Yes I still adore it. But unfortunately I have little or no time at home to sit and listen to the setup. People in Chennai who know me will be aware of the whys . My long absence from the forum too is because of the same reason. And I feel that this system warrants listening and musical enjoyment. So here it is..
My setup consisted of the following chain - Dune HD player/Audio PC (Xonar D2x) -> Behringer DEQ2496 (for room correction) -> Lyrita 2A3 SET amp -> Lyrita Harmony One full range floorstanding speakers. I also have an EPOS ELS Sub which is almost never used nowadays.
The speakers have already been spoken for (no pun intended ). I am retaining the Behringer, just in case I decide to utilize it for a smaller setup in the future. The subwoofer - quite musical, if I may say so - is also being retained for use by a family member.
The amp along with its custom made power cord (from Viren) and its tubes has been lovingly maintained. Another special addition that Viren made for me is the addition of a Pre-out. Technically this can be used as a pre-amp or used to connect a subwoofer. The amplifier is priced at Rs. 32,000.
I would prefer the prospective customer to come and listen to the amp and personally collect it. Personal audition can be arranged if given a day or two's advance notice. This also saves on the hassles of shipping.
Finally I would like to thank Viren for this wonderful piece of equipment and wish the prospective owner a moving and musical experience with the amplifier.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
15.5 KB Views: 1,559
14.6 KB Views: 1,546
12.7 KB Views: 1,545