• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted M2tech HiFace

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

matbhuvi

Looking for a good USB to SPDIF converter to connect my PC with DAC

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

ranjeetrain

Made some space. Sorry about the trouble. You may also email me. That's faster and never out of space.

rahul_muzik

I have all three M2Tech Hiface converters. What's the budget you are looking at?
Which one of all you think is best ? i have read reviews of three and based on that the hiface evo is good but i wanted know how much good is it?.

TIA

ranjeetrain

Hiface Evo is beyond a doubt best of the three. It is however not easy to describe how good it is, as in audio there are no specified way of measuring how good something is. Changing from Hiface/Hiface Two to Hiface Evo I noticed the following changes:

(1) Resolution seemed to improve.
(2) Flow of music was better (more effortless).
(3) Highs were as extended but some edges (harshness) was taken off.
(4) At both end of frequency spectrum output was a tad higher (say .4/.5 dB).

All the above observations are relative to each other among the three compared.

manniraj

Decided to go with Gustard U12 and ordered one through ebay.
Good choice I used it for couple of months but sold off for making other projects and retained my Audio-GD DAC. I hope you would have seen the thread on the head-fi.org regarding this DAC and also the link to the custom drivers with lots of options for tweaking :)

SPONSORED ADS