The Apple Mac mini "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 features a 2.4 GHz Intel "Core 2 Duo" (P8600) processor, a 3 MB on-chip level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz frontside bus, 2 GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500) memory, a 320 GB 3 Gb/s Serial ATA hard drive, a slot-loading 8X double-layer "SuperDrive", and a NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of memory shared with the system.
Connectivity includes an HDMI and a Mini DisplayPort, a Firewire "800" port, four USB 2.0 ports, combined "audio line in (digital/analog)" and combined "audio line out/headphone (digital/analog)" minijacks, a 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port, built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, in addition to an SD (SDXC) card slot.
OS updated to OSX 10.8 with bit perfect software for audio
SuperDrive have some reading issue it detect the cd but will not read may be becuse of dust or something but I have not tried anything on it.I am using it with Lite-On External USB DVD/CD Writer which is still in warranty.
Expected Price for both Mac Mini & Lite-On External DVD/CD Writer is 17k Including Shipping for mac mini only its 15K.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.