Magnepan LRS

65K would be more reasonable as being distributors they would be getting them at atleast 50% on which they would be paying customs...If they price them decently, they can easily get them in bulk and sell them fast enough.. That creates a huge base for potential 1.7i and 3.7i owners .. But then they are old school dealers who prefer selling less at extremely high margins and keep blaming the cheap Indian consumer...

From what i last heard from a fellow fm, they are no longer the distributor for Magnepan.
Will have to confirm that.

3 more people and then i can start inquiring...

I'm addition to the potential market for 1.7i and 3.7i, there may also be many among us who wish to enjoy the Magnepan sound but don't have the right real estate to aesthetically house them huge panels in the living room.

I'm in for bulk purchase and import :)

Last edited:
Don't mind buying from a US dealer at US MRP and get them shipped to India if there are 5 or more buyers...Have been eyeing the Maggies since a very long time....
If the price is right (US MRP + logistics), I would be interested.
@panditji if you know how the logistics work, please appraise us.
Thanks for stating the intent and intiative.

Cheers,
Raghu

Good to see the interest. My business is importing goods from China and anywhere else in the world and have always bought audio equipment abroad due to much better prices AND superb customer support... Give me a couple of days and I will PM interested parties...

Count me in..
Fingers crossed for a decent quote!

I will give actual prices as I am not in it to make money.. My objective is to simply reduce the buying price of my Maggies as importing 1 unit has always been expensive... In a group buy, I reduce my shipping and customs clearance fees and save some money... Will keep people posted..

@panditji
Agreed that group buy will provide advantage in terms of weight/volume during shipping and other logistics.
5-10 numbers is "critical mass/count", I would guess

LRS is widely appreciated for its performance.
There is a wait time I read, from order to delivery.

Cheers,
Raghu

@panditji
Agreed that group buy will provide advantage in terms of weight/volume during shipping and other logistics.
5-10 numbers is "critical mass/count", I would guess

LRS is widely appreciated for its performance.
There is a wait time I read, from order to delivery.

Cheers,
Raghu
I am in no hurry.. can wait as long as i get a decent price...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back