- Sep 1, 2008
- Churchgate Mumbai 400020
In splendid condition as my items always are ship shape. Anyone having dealt with me will vouch for that.
I rate it 8 /10 on account of age, but on scrutiny a visitor to my place will find it deserves more. Its in perfect shape.And perfect working condition.
I purchased it brand new from the distributor in Bombay. This was approximately 4 years ago. But I got out of home theater soon after. Its barely seen 18 months of use.
Asking for Rs 24000. Would prefer local pickup.
I have been a Magneplanar user for the past 40 years CONTINUOUSLY. I know the build quality and service provided. My main speakers are the Maggie 3.7i and the moment. Its been rated as the "bargain buy" of audiophiles worldwide.
Please read reviews on it.
I have misplaced the box.https://www.google.co.in/search?q=magneplanar+mg+cc3+reviews&oq=magneplanar+mg+cc3+reviews&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.10034j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.