- Sep 1, 2008
- Churchgate Mumbai 400020
Magneplanar Speakers 3.7i. + Vander Grant-Mye Stands + Magneplanar Bass Panel Speaker
1) Ownership : First Owner. Purchased brand new (3.7i), on 5th September 2015 from Audiovision India. They are the SOLE authorized importers.
2) Condition: 9/10. In perfect mint condition. Plays perfectly, not a mark/ding on any part of the speaker. Same condition as when I unboxed it.
Never opened, never repaired. All original packaging available.
3) Reason For Sale: Have used some 7 to 8 different models of Maggies since 1975 till today, I am now moving to Vivid speakers
4) Asking Price: Rs 6,00,000. Side panels were on special order which cost US$200 extra.
Included are 2 Audiophile grade fuses,
Also included are Vander Grant-Mye stands from Canada. This stand unquestionably takes the 3.7i to a new level.
Included in the price is the Magneplanar Bass Management Panel DW-M Serial # 000570 which I am willing to sell separately.
This is very important. Audiovision no longer stocks 3.7i, hence no in-house demos any longer. Purchases only on confirmed orders against advance money (I presume).
Their current price is Rs 7,60,000. This is due to its weight and dimensions and the US Dollar which is constantly rising. Feel free to check with them.
Here is some useful information on the stands. The bass slam and precise imaging is the handy work of the stands. Maggie user’s world over who have paired their Magneplanars with Mye stands will vouch for this. Incredible bass, must be heard to be believed.
Lots of pain taken in its setup. Don’t take my word for it. Research the net and be convinced for yourselves. And then come in for a demo.
I have been a long time member of this forum and had dealings with members”, “LOCOMOTIVE”, “MALVAI”"HEARME" dealings have gone well. All of them got goods exactly as specified and all the above three have become good friends of mine for as long as EIGHT years.
I am currently using the dCS Vivaldi DAC, Upsampler, & Clock and Jeff Rowland power amplifier. Sounds gorgeous.
Freight cost is exorbitant due to its weight and dimensions. The struts/speaker supports and base are heavy gauge/duty metal. The struts and base are stand filled. Extra sand bags placed on the speaker as well.
This is for sale from my door step. Out station buyers are also welcome to pick it up from home. Speakers will be sold only with the stands.
Please feel free to write me for high quality images.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.