• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale marantz cd 5004 brand new CD player- open box

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

amangujral06

Hi fellow members, up for sale is my marantz cd5004 , this is absolutely brand new player, which havent been played even once since i bought it in 2015. My friend owns a Hi-Fi store , and this was purchased from him . It was an impusle buy as i was getting a steal deal on this open box piece.

Cirrus Logic CS4392 D/A Converters This SACD-quality D/A converter features ideal linearity, no distortion due to resistor matching errors, no performance drift over time and temperature, and high tolerance to excessive clock jitter (time-domain irregularities) sometimes produced by other digital stages.
Audiophile-grade Analog Audio Circuits Symmetrical Signal Paths: The CD5004’s circuits have stereo signal paths that are short and direct as well as being virtually reverse-mirrors of each other. This approach improves stereo imaging significantly.HDAM®-SA2: A Marantz exclusive for high performance audio Marantz’s proprietary Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules, originally developed for Marantz Reference Series components, outperform conventional op amps (operational amplifiers) in both response speed and reduced noise level. They result in a more dynamic, accurate, and detailed sound. The CD5002 uses the HDAM-SA2 version.

https://www.us.marantz.com/us/produ...id=hificomponents&subcatid=0&productid=cd5004

The photographs should say a lot by itself. It was kept as it is from last three years now as i have moved to a all digital flacs-dac path. Opened it again to take some pics and to check its functioning. I am open to shipping it anywhere in india at buyers cost. I welcome interested members to come check it in person. I have checked its functionality but would be happy to play it again for anyone who is interested .

This aint a distress sale, so the price is fixed at 12000INR + courier(if need be) and can be picked from my residence in delhi.

IMG_20181111_133807.jpg IMG_20181111_132526.jpg IMG_20181111_132602.jpg IMG_20181111_132702.jpg IMG_20181111_132817.jpg IMG_20181111_133315.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

amangujral06

Hi
This is not a SACD Player as mentioned in Title, its only a CD Player..

Sunand you are right to point this out . I misread the " SACD quality " term used on marantz website as SACD playback . My apologies.

Mods is it possible for you to edit the title ?

alankar1977

Hi There,

Is the cd player still on sale? I am looking for a cd transport as i have a dedicated outboard " DAC". Is the player fully functional? and will it be possible to ship to Pune?

Thanks,
Alankar

amangujral06

The cd player just got sold outside of forum. Thanks to all the members who showed interest.

I would like to request the mods to please close the thread. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.