• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

HotDEAL Marantz M-CR510 Network Receiver

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Marantz M-CR510 for ?31,000.00

mcr510.jpg

The Marantz M-CR510 is a Desktop Amplifier(50Wx2) + AM/FM Tuner + network receiver with built-in Apple AirPlay and Wi-Fi

Get the Marantz M-CR510 for just ?31,000.00

Special Features:

• 50 watts x 2 into 6 ohms (1 kHz) at 0.7% THD
  • built-in Wi-Fi for music streaming over your wireless home network
  • Apple AirPlay for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or computer running iTunes
  • built-in streaming from Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet radio and thousands of free Internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
  • DLNA 1.5 certified for streaming music from a compatible networked PC or network attached storage device
  • front- and rear-panel USB input for playing music from an iPod or USB memory device
  • plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
  • Source Direct mode disengages unnecessary circuitry for purest possible playback
  • 3-line display for artist, song, and station info
  • gapless playback of digital music files (FLAC and WAV only)
  • free Marantz Remote app for Apple and Android lets you control the receiver with your smartphone or tablet over Wi-Fi
  • compact chassis for easy placement
  • bass and treble controls with Dynamic Bass Boost
  • sleep timer and alarm
  • remote control
  • Apple AirPlay requires a wireless home network.

Connections:

• optical digital and analog stereo inputs
  • preamp output for a powered subwoofer
  • Ethernet port for wired network connection
  • 2 USB inputs
  • binding post speaker connectors
  • headphone minijack (3.5mm)

Get the Marantz M-CR510 for just ?31,000.00

goget

Hi Folks/Anil/efernand1, I have to buy an Amplifier or AVR this week to go with my Marantz CD 5004 player and Jamo S 426 floor standing speakers (presently using 2 speakers out of the 5 speaker home theater system) 100 watts, Impedance 6 Ohms in bedroom size 15ft x 12ft.

Please advise as I was going for :
Marantz PM 5005 Integrated Amplifier costing Rs 21,000/-.
but now i have increased my budget :
Marantz M-CR510 Desktop Amplifier+AM /FM tuner costing Rs31,000/- (as above} looks better...how does it compare with Quad vena costing Rs 39,999/- ? What is the difference and which to go for.

Can buy on line today or tomorrow....kindly advise please.
many thanks.

Last edited:

goget

That's a 3 year old post. I don't think the 510 is available any more.
You will need to look at the current model, 511, available for Rs 33,990.
https://www.hifimart.com/electronics/network-player-receiver/marantz-m-cr511-melody-stream.html
Yes Right I stand corrected.
So between Marantz 511 Network Reciever ( no bluetooth)costing Rs 34 K and Quad Vena Amplifier 9yes bluetooth)costing Rs 40 K which is better for my Jamo S 426 speakers and Marantz CD 5004 player.
What is difference between a Reciever ( have in built Amp or not)and Amplifier?
I only listen to contemporary Rock CDs and Jazz on tuner....never listen to music from mobile via bluetooth>
If you were in my place which one will you buy and why... ?
Indeed thanks for your help.

Last edited:

goget

Yes Right I stand corrected.
So between Marantz 511 Network Reciever ( no bluetooth)costing Rs 34 K and Quad Vena Amplifier 9yes bluetooth)costing Rs 40 K which is better for my Jamo S 426 speakers and Marantz CD 5004 player.
What is difference between a Reciever ( have in built Amp or not)and Amplifier?
I only listen to contemporary Rock CDs and Jazz on tuner....never listen to music from mobile via bluetooth>
If you were in my place which one will you buy and why... ?
Indeed thanks for your help.
FINALLY DECIDED TO BUY AMP NOT RECIEVER.
NOW HAVE GOT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MARANTZ PM 5005 COSTING Rs21k AND QUAD VENA COSTING Rs40K.

Naturelover

Staff member
FINALLY DECIDED TO BUY AMP NOT RECIEVER.
NOW HAVE GOT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MARANTZ PM 5005 COSTING Rs21k AND QUAD VENA COSTING Rs40K.
Writng in capitals is considered as shouting. Better to not use full capitals else others can misunderstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.