Marantz new stereo receiver NR1200

Yeah I remember similar to that one more entry from Denon for stereo with hdmi !

Onkyo was ahead of Denon & Marantz at-least by 2 years.. Think, they launched sometime in 2017..

onkyo-tx-nr-8270-front-rear-aaa-58ed29843df78cadab02b2fd.jpg

If they had support for DTS / DD in 2.1, It would have made an excellent choice for both music / movies..

Onkyo was ahead of Denon & Marantz at-least by 2 years.. Think, they launched sometime in 2017..

onkyo-tx-nr-8270-front-rear-aaa-58ed29843df78cadab02b2fd.jpg

If they had support for DTS / DD in 2.1, It would have made an excellent choice for both music / movies..
I am well aware .
But Onkyo and hdmi finger crossed .by experience:oops:

Oh man what a launch. This was badly needed. Small setups, bedroom setups, music setups, where sources are HDMI, which in today's world most are.

Hope to see this in India soon.

MaSh

Product info and documentation.

Marantz
Denon

Cheers,
Raghu

Oh man what a launch. This was badly needed. Small setups, bedroom setups, music setups, where sources are HDMI, which in today's world most are.

Hope to see this in India soon.

MaSh
Every other TV now has TOSLINK.

Funny part is everyone by 5.1 amps thinking of future update. then they live with 2 speakers, postponing this... atleast me and my brother did the same for years;)
Very true. Too many options lead to analysis-paralysis.
K.I.S.S approach by D&M and Onkyo is a refreshing thing.
Cheers,
Raghu

Any idea if this unit is getting launched India too via hifimart or someother dealer?

Hmm there is no comparison with an HDMI input.

MaSh

I had immediately tapped M Z Audio asking for this as my younger brother is into Stereo and would love to get this.....which means the SR series he has will have to go.

Estimate India availability is late Sep/ Oct 2019

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back