1. Marantz NR 1604 AV Receiver in Black Color. You can find more details and specs here
Asking Price: INR 25000/-
2. Wharfedale DX-1 7.1 Speaker Set with 4 Wall mounts in White color. Normally it is a 5.1 set up but I bought two additional speakers from UK to make a 7.1 set up. For more specs check the link here
Asking Price: INR 25000/-
3. There is a wooden cabinet in white which is wall mounted, as you can see in the pictures. It is custom made to accomodate the AVR with ventillation holes drilled on top as well as cable holes on the right.
Asking Price: INR 1000/-
This combination is purchased by me after sufficient research on the synergy of the system and Wife Acceptance Factor! It sounds pretty good especially for my asking price !!!!! We are downsizing the equipment at home as they are not used much and hence selling them off.
All the items are India purchase (except the two additional speakers) and more than two years old so there is no remaining warranty on any of them. I do not have original bills with me either. Also no original boxes in which they came packed in. Hence the items are for pick up only. I prefer to sell all three items to one single buyer as you it saves me time and the Buyer can enjoy the combination. Also there are some banana plugs at the speaker termination on AVR side and they will be given free along with AVR. If I have different buyers then the speakers will be sold first.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
105.2 KB Views: 110
194.8 KB Views: 120
168.1 KB Views: 125
162.5 KB Views: 120
111.7 KB Views: 116
190.6 KB Views: 124
286.9 KB Views: 122
238.8 KB Views: 117