• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Marantz NR 1604 AV Receiver and Wharfedale DX-1 7.1 Speakers

SatMumbai

Hi, I am selling the following items. They are very well maintained and in very good condition. Please see the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.

1. Marantz NR 1604 AV Receiver in Black Color. You can find more details and specs here
Asking Price: INR 25000/-

2. Wharfedale DX-1 7.1 Speaker Set with 4 Wall mounts in White color. Normally it is a 5.1 set up but I bought two additional speakers from UK to make a 7.1 set up. For more specs check the link here
Asking Price: INR 25000/-

3. There is a wooden cabinet in white which is wall mounted, as you can see in the pictures. It is custom made to accomodate the AVR with ventillation holes drilled on top as well as cable holes on the right.
Asking Price: INR 1000/-

This combination is purchased by me after sufficient research on the synergy of the system and Wife Acceptance Factor! It sounds pretty good especially for my asking price !!!!! We are downsizing the equipment at home as they are not used much and hence selling them off.

All the items are India purchase (except the two additional speakers) and more than two years old so there is no remaining warranty on any of them. I do not have original bills with me either. Also no original boxes in which they came packed in. Hence the items are for pick up only. I prefer to sell all three items to one single buyer as you it saves me time and the Buyer can enjoy the combination. Also there are some banana plugs at the speaker termination on AVR side and they will be given free along with AVR. If I have different buyers then the speakers will be sold first.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

metalmickey

Hi can you sell the extra 2 speakers alone I have the same setup and was looking forward to buy the extra 2 speakers
Regards

SatMumbai

I can consider selling the two speakers separately and AVR separately as well. However I am not willing to ship anything. Currently on PM with few FMs on the same. I will post an update at the end of the day.

SPONSORED ADS