Marantz NR1200 vs. Denon DRA-800H for the Study & MM7025 for the listening room

Kairos

Study (10 x 12) : I went through the reviews of NR1200 and the DRA-800H so in my opinion Denon has an edge over the Marantz as it is a bit more powerful(25 wpc) and has a DAB built in. Also as per one review on YouTube , the OSD menus of Marantz seem a little dated. I'm not an authority to speak about the build quality and other aspects that I might be missing. Both seem well equipped in terms of connectivity ( Wifi, Bluetooth , Heos & USB) . Budget secured, which one should I go for if the primary usage is music + documentaries + movies . Speakers are Pioneer FS52. Thanks

Listening room (12 x 16) : I have a Sony STRDN-1060 and the plan is to use the zone 2 preouts into the MM7025 in order to improve the sound quality ( power + nuance). Budget can't beyond 80k ( hoping to get a discount , that's another discussion) . Speakers Polk Audio TSX550 . What do you think ? Will there be magic ? This one's more of a wish list as of now but I might stretch a bit and go for it with your guidance. Thanks in advance.

Denon would be my choice but as I have listened to the pairing with denon x3300H and combo sounded good. fs52 loves a powerful power amp though.
Have no experience with models of Polks and Sony suggested.

Denon would be my choice but as I have listened to the pairing with denon x3300H and combo sounded good. fs52 loves a powerful power amp though.
Have no experience with models of Polks and Sony suggested.
Thanks Arun , what do you think of MM7025. The reviews are good and Sony has a decent enough DAC so I thought of pairing them for zone 2 listening.

Never heard with Marantz before with Pioneer before. I think there are a few FMs who have used power amps with FS52 here. Please try s arching the forum

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back