Marantz NR1603 AV Receiver

balu_nv

Team,

looking for some suggestion .I have a Marantz NR1603 AVR, for last 2 years onwards USB port and network ports are not working and once in a while it just works after multiple restarts and resets.
I tried all options but still no luck, took to near service center they returned it after 1 month with out servicing.

except these two functions all other features are working fine .any suggestions or thoughts to address this issue ?

Bala

Team,

looking for some suggestion .I have a Marantz NR1603 AVR, for last 2 years onwards USB port and network ports are not working and once in a while it just works after multiple restarts and resets.
I tried all options but still no luck, took to near service center they returned it after 1 month with out servicing.

except these two functions all other features are working fine .any suggestions or thoughts to address this issue ?

Bala

The latest model is the NR1711 and the one you have is almost 8 models old. Usually if an AVR survives for 3-5 years its a good return on invested money.

I try to upgrade my AVRs as most of them are Made in China which have average components inside and which have a specified shelf life to operate without any errors / issues.

A skilled repairer who does component / board level repairs can resolve it. But it will cost you. Makes sense to sell this and get another updated model (pre owned) over OLX. Many are there. check and buy.

The latest model is the NR1711 and the one you have is almost 8 models old. Usually if an AVR survives for 3-5 years its a good return on invested money.

I try to upgrade my AVRs as most of them are Made in China which have average components inside and which have a specified shelf life to operate without any errors / issues.

A skilled repairer who does component / board level repairs can resolve it. But it will cost you. Makes sense to sell this and get another updated model (pre owned) over OLX. Many are there. check and buy.
Thank you , looks replacement is only option I left with :) :) .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back