I have a one and half year old Marantz NR 1604. Its in great condition except a few scratches on the front knob. It supports 4K and 3D. It has one of the best video up-conversations among all the receivers that i used till date.
Below are a couple of reviews:
Marantz NR1604 review - Hands-on
Marantz NR1604 AV receiver review - AV Amplifiers & Receivers
Below are a few key features:
- 7 HDMI inputs, including 1 on the front panel
- Upconversion from HD to 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160); 3D pass-through
- Video upconversion from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD); 2 component video inputs, 3 composite inputs
- Convenient front panel USB port includes iPod/iPhone charging
- Internet music streaming via Pandora internet radio, SiriusXM, Spotify; Flickr photo streaming
- Marantz Remote App for iOS and Android devices
- AirPlay music streaming
- Dual zone with independent source selection
- High power 7 channels amplifier with discrete output devices
Note: I do not have the original packing material for it. I would prefer local buyers who could come and pick it up. I had a bad experience with courier mishandling the package the last time i shipped something.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.