I'm listing for sale a Marantz PM5003 integrated amplifier in mint condition. I had bought it sometime in 2010 to power Jamo C405s. Here are some details:
- Condition: 9/10 (Excellent condition, no visible marks)
- Reason for sale: I am not using it for almost an year now and don't foresee doing so in near future either.
- Age: A little above 4 years (bought in Mar 2010)
- Usage: Around 250 hours max. Soon after buying it, I realized I had no time for listening to music. I was more inclined towards movies, so bought a Yamaha v1500 in Sep 2010 and since then it has been box-packed. Opened once in Oct 2011 to sell it but didn't. Gave it to a friend for two weeks and it came back as he didn't buy the speakers. Then again I opened it two weeks ago to see if it still works fine).
- Purchased: New from Viola in Mumbai with bill and warranty.
- Warranty: No warranty left. Can give a copy of the invoice (will keep the original as it has Jamo C405 too which has 5-year warranty).
- Asking Price: Rs.15,000 (New PM5004 sells for about 25K) + shipping on actuals.
The amplifier is in excellent condition and will come with all original stuff such as box, thermocol packaging, remote etc.
Mumbai buyers preferred but can ship to anywhere in this country at buyer's cost, preferred courier and risk.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Auditions are welcome.
To know more about PM5003:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.