Marantz PM5005

bibek2212

I purchased a Marantz PM5005 around 2years ago from SKS traders in Behala. I have relocated to Kasba recently and have set it up. I have connected my Sonodyne speakers to the amplifier and I have connected my TV to the amplifier. The amplifier is turning on but nothing is playing. Need some help in getting the same up and running. Also is there a mobile number which I can call and talk regarding this.

Will really appreciate the help.

I purchased a Marantz PM5005 around 2years ago from SKS traders in Behala. I have relocated to Kasba recently and have set it up. I have connected my Sonodyne speakers to the amplifier and I have connected my TV to the amplifier. The amplifier is turning on but nothing is playing. Need some help in getting the same up and running. Also is there a mobile number which I can call and talk regarding this.

Please check if the positive and negative wire terminals match properly on the amp and speakers and the selector is on the right source.
Also does your amp generate noise to test speakers so you would know where the fault lies.

If your problem still persists, you can PM me

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back