Marantz PM6002 Recommended?

wilkie366

Hi guys

What's the general opinion on the Marantz PM6002? Would this make for good pairing with Wharfedale 9.5 FS? How does this amp compare with the PM5004? Also, What's a good price for the 6002? Is 20 k on the higher side?

thanks!
Boban

Last edited:
Hi guys

What's the general opinion on the Marantz PM6002? Would this make for good pairing with Wharfedale 9.5 FS? How does this amp compare with the PM5004? Also, What's a good price for the 6002? Is 20 k on the higher side?

thanks!
Boban

I had started the same thread... Instead PM6002 its PM6003... join in the discussion there..... http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/19154-wharfedale-9-5-pm6003.html
But I am sure 5004 wont be able to drive the 9.5s... I hav got my PM6003 and currently driving Bookshelves.. and I guess it would be powerful enough to drive the 9.5s also... .. Take an audition then make the call... and since u r from Bangalore... U can hav auditions of this combo at many places...

i am getting the same at 12k is it a worth buying...also please suggest i can pair it with rti a7

At 12-, it is worth buying provided that it is well cared for and not more than 3 year old. I have not heard particular model of Polk but all the pols speakers that I have heard are bright and may not pair well with this amp. You need to audition it before buying.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back