Very reluctantly putting this on sale as the upgrade itch has become unbearable ! WAF does not permit keeping this too....:sad:
A very well maintained set. Used very less in the last 2 years as I got hooked on to my second setup of Jamos with Shangling tubes...
Its full aluminium front with no plastics gives it a regal appearance.
Its MM Phono stage is also quite nice.
Age : Bought about 5 years ago.
Condition : Very good 9/10 (only since it is 5 yrs old - no scratches)
Voltage : 230 V 50 hz.
Packing : Original packing available.
Remote : Yes
Manual : Yes
Servicing : Never opened or serviced
Details : Lots on the web - drives 4 ohm speaker loads with ease. I was using the A + B speakers for biwiring which was very useful. Specs.
70 watts x 2 channels (8 ohms) or 100 W x 2 channels (4 ohms)
THD (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.02% THD
4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
Current Feedback amplification
frequency response 5-100,000 Hz (3dB)
signal-to-noise ratio: 88 dB (line in), 85 dB (phono)
6 RCA audio inputs (including MM phono input)
2 RCA audio outputs
Source Direct button bypasses balance and tone control circuits for cleaner sound
preamp out/ main in jacks
front-panel switching for 2 pairs of speakers
binding-post speaker connectors
weight: 10.5 kg
440 mm W x 126.5 mm H x 364 mm D
PRICE : Rs.19500 /-
Willing to send by courier to out of Bangalore FMs but would prefer Bangalore FMs to hear and take it with them if they so decide....
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.