- Bought it from abroad
- Its with me since Jan 2014
- I never used or tried to configure
- Took it from an AV store directly in a clearance sale
- Reason for Sale- I had two Marantz receivers without remote at that time and took these for controlling those, Later I switched to stereo amps and sold those receivers. Now I have one receiver with standard remote for movie playing. I have three pieces of the same model and let one to find a new home
- Price 2000/- INR
FEATURES (Copied from User Manual)
Integrated Control of 12 Devices via multi room control of Marantz AV Receiver
You can control up to 12 types of devices with Marantz AV receiver in your theater room used multi room control of Marantz AV receiver from another area. Wide Range of Preset Codes This remote controller is provided with remote controlsignals for Marantz products and DVD/TV/CD/DSS
equipment by major manufacturers. You can enable the remote control operation of your AV equipment by simply selecting the manufacturer
code corresponding to your equipment. In the factory default setting, the remote controller is preset for signals for multi room control of Marantz
AV Receiver and Marantz AV equipment products. Learning Function
If you have an infrared-based remote controller, you can use a simple operation to enable this remote controller to learn its codes. This remote controller uses non-volatile memory so that the learned codes are retained even if the batteries are removed. Lighting Function This remote controller features the backlight buttons so that it can be used in a darkened location such as a home theater. Cloning Function This remote controller features a cloning system. This enables you to clone the programmed information from one RC101 to another, by simply pushing a series of buttons. You can select whether to copy all programmed information or copy the information for each source.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.