Marantz SA 7001

mayukh80

hi,

last year i had bought Diamond 9.2 speakers along with Cambridge Azur 540A amp. Due to shortage of money i had to be content with Pioneer DV 310 player.

a couple of days back , after a lot of confusion i ended up buying Marantz SA 7001player !!

I am still to plug it in and check out, though the audition at the shop was quite good.

Plz help me out or else I have the option to change it for CD 5003.

What an upgrade form a DVD player to 7001!! Keep it for sure! But get a decent IC else you will blame the 7001 for poor SQ :eek:hyeah:

There is no comparison between 7001 and 5003. SA7001 is vastly improved. I do nt know as to how you are equating 5003 with sa7001, price wise?

thanks to all u audiophiles.... just plugged in my SA 7001... was playing Ritchie Blackmore..... cant express the majestic feeling

@ prash2K01...... i bought it for 26k.... it was the last piece..... the seller sold 15 pieces.... before i picked up the 16th.... the last one

Last edited:
well Binoy...after going thru the reviews and discussion out here I was confused...so ended up with my real time experience....

wat i found out [read : "i dnt have that tonal ear !!" the cd 5003 was a bit harsh as far as treble was concerned.... it nullified the bass a bit and emphasized more on the broader spectrum while 7001 was mellow and rich"

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back