- May 15, 2009
- Ramnad (Tamil Nadu)
Marantz SR-5002 - AV Receiver:
Age - Bought in Oct '09 (~ 4yrs)
Accessories - all as per box - antenna, mic for calibration, manuals, remote (Remote works partially, due to a battery leak. would require a universal remote/an alternative).
Reason for sale: - Changing to Stereo mode
Expecting Price: - Rs. 20K
I've been using this AVR for music and movies, enjoyed every minute with it, would want to find a home that would cherish the same. It powered a pair of Wharfedale Dia 9.2's as front (bi-amp mode), Dia 9.CS as center and Dia 10.DFS for surrounds, the sub used was a SWF150. It was a perfect entry level home theatre setup.
more details on the product here - Marantz UK | SR5002
Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/SACD Player:
Age - Bought in Oct '09 (~ 4yrs)
Accessories - all box contents incl Remote.
Reason for sale: - never had time for CD's and DVD's, soon after I got my Apple Airport & Extreamer.
Expecting Price: - Rs. 3.5K
When venturing into the Hifi world for the first time, every CD/DVD player was way out of my reach and this was considered the best entry level player for music & movies. It has HDMI out, Component, stereo and 5.1 output, optical & co-axial too. Now and then I use it to play a few of my Original CD collections.
more details here:- DV-610AV-S (Archived) - Pioneer
The above combo is a beautiful match for music.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.