- If you google it, you will get to know all the good reviews that the receiver has online and my experience is in line with the reviews. The receiver sounds very smooth and musical for AV Receiver. It is quite powerful and effortless in driving several speakers, IMO.
- This is bought in Germany around July 2012 time frame (I do not remember exact date). I do not have purchase invoice with me, though it does not matter as the AVR is more than a year old.
- The color is Silver / Gold which I think is not available in India. So for some one who wants to display the AVR it looks very nice on the shelf! (Definetly that was a requirement for me!!)
- Sale includes the AVR, power cable that I am using, Audyseey Mic, Manual, Remote Control and the Original packing (All the items are shown in the pictures)
- Functionality is perfect. Air Play works perfect as I use it very often. Physically also, as you can see, it is in very good shape. There is a minor non issue kind of scratch on the right side of the AVR which you can see in one of the picture. May be some rubbing polish might even remove it as it appear very superficial.
- Though there is original packaging, I prefer for self pickup from my home in Mumbai, Four Bungalow, Andheri West. In case, if some one is very keen I am willing to ship at buyer's risk and expense.
- Finally the price. I am expecting 46000 INR excluding any shipping costs.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.