McIntosh MA 352

I wish.. I have been lusting after the 252 ever since it came out and now that I had almost saved enough money, this comes out... 252 looks ordinary in front of this one ...Unfair..

I wish.. I have been lusting after the 252 ever since it came out and now that I had almost saved enough money, this comes out... 252 looks ordinary in front of this one ...Unfair..
The Indian MRP for the MA 252 is 5.7 lakhs.. so imagine what the price for the 352 would be
The Universe aided by McIntosh is conspiring against you!!
Cheers,
Raghu

How much are they in places like Singapore and Malaysia ? These come with MM phono stage as well. At US pricing, great value considering Mcintosh heritage.

Will check them out over the next few months... I just wish the 352 had an inbuilt DAC as well at the price offered...It's almost double the cost of the 252 with double the watts and not much more....

Will check them out over the next few months... I just wish the 352 had an inbuilt DAC as well at the price offered...It's almost double the cost of the 252 with double the watts and not much more....

Most speakers in the market does not need more than good 100 watts if it is solid state. In fact about 60 watts is enough if the design is high current. So a 252 might just work for most people.

Most speakers in the market does not need more than good 100 watts if it is solid state. In fact about 60 watts is enough if the design is high current. So a 252 might just work for most people.
Maybe so but the VU Meters are missing...the sort of pride of ownership one gets with the VU Meters is something else.. it looks gorgeous but too expensive for the additional watts and the vu Meters.

Maybe so but the VU Meters are missing...the sort of pride of ownership one gets with the VU Meters is something else.. it looks gorgeous but too expensive for the additional watts and the vu Meters.
No vu, no buy lah! :D

Singapore isn’t very cheap for a brand new Mcintosh. I went to Adelphi to see. Prices are high even compared to US prices. However, used mcintosh in Singapore is pretty cheap but they are mostly vintage.

The duty is now in total more than 50% along with the GST. I found out when I wanted to import my DAC from USA. It's just plain stupid.

Back