Media Player

Surender Kumar

I have full hd TV (1080p) on which I cant play 4k / HEVC / 10 bit movies. I have denon X 3300 with 5.1 setting.

Will I be able to play all these contents with a Media player. If yes please suggest some mid budget media player. I have heard of Zidoo from one of my relative. Is it good?

I have full hd TV (1080p) on which I cant play 4k / HEVC / 10 bit movies. I have denon X 3300 with 5.1 setting.

Will I be able to play all these contents with a Media player. If yes please suggest some mid budget media player. I have heard of Zidoo from one of my relative. Is it good?
Zidoo is good media player for offline content /download content. It is better than Himedia Q10pro and shield tv pro ( imho).
Shield is the one box solution if your main source is online & offline .
I have hands on experience with all above models and landed into Zidoo Z10.

Atb.

Zidoo is good media player for offline content /download content. It is better than Himedia Q10pro and shield tv pro ( imho).
Shield is the one box solution if your main source is online & offline .
I have hands on experience with all above models and landed into Zidoo Z10.

Atb.
Thanks. I will be going for Z10 only and will post experience also after use.

It's

It's best but costly. Nothing better if it;s in your budget. For tight budget look for imported boxes. I am using Bellink GT 1 since a few years. I am happy with it. It plays 4K, X265, HEVC, 10 bit all. I got it from gearbest. Newer versions of it will be available now. Check.
Thanks

Thanks. I will be going for Z10 only and will post experience also after use.
what is the cost of zidoo z10? I was also looking for one but the cost was coming off around 30K in the month of Feb 2020. Finally landed at Nvidia Shield Tv Pro which supports DV HDR, atmos, dts X and lot more.....if the cost is coming as same then should take a look at nvidia shield tv pro 2019...it's a kickass streaming box for both off & online content.

what is the cost of zidoo z10? I was also looking for one but the cost was coming off around 30K in the month of Feb 2020. Finally landed at Nvidia Shield Tv Pro which supports DV HDR, atmos, dts X and lot more.....if the cost is coming as same then should take a look at nvidia shield tv pro 2019...it's a kickass streaming box for both off & online content.
I already have apple tv. That's why I am inclined towards Z10.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back