Meet the Audiophile Style Community- Nikhil's writeup

arj

Staff member
Our mod is featured in Audiophile Style as part of their Meet the Audiophile Style Community series ..Great to See this @Nikhil !!

I have major complaints Nikhil.

1. Made me google a new pair of speakers that I had not heard before. Do you have the ear sticks?!!

2. No mention of biriyani or avakkai, both of which I hope to get from Hyderabad some how.(Hint hint)

But since you are such a nice guy, I forgive you! Lovely to read about you.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
It was a pleasant surprise for me late last night when I got the notification.

Chris Connaker of Audiophile Style (earlier Computer Audiophile) had invited members to send in a profile write up. I filled out my write up during one of early days of the lock down and forgot all about it. Thinking back now there was stuff I should have written ... could have ... but didn't. So sorry @vivek_r ... completely forgot to write about the great food we have on offer. But full credit to Chris for showing the spotlight on what is a very humble system by US standards. I have mentioned our forum in the write up so perhaps a few from AS may find their way here and by the same token I hope many of you will find time to explore the AS forum if you haven't been there before.

Thank you very much once again for all the messages that have been sent my way. Writing about our audio setups is a very interesting thing and I would like to have something similar on here. Will be a great way to get to know each other better.

Regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back