Included: Original packaging, USB cable, user guide and a travel case (still in its cellophane packing). Basically you get the same box if you would buy it new (without the seal, of course).
Condition: I'd give it a 9. But mostly due to age. Cosmetically, there's nothing amiss, since I haven't even taken off the clear lamination that comes with every new product. Sparingly used in a non smoking environment.
Age: I've had it for little over a year now. Purchased and shipped new from Singapore. (This was a gift, but I have the original bill somewhere too.)
Price: Rs 17K. Shipping at actuals.
My two bits about the sound: Typical Meridian house sound. Warm, musical but not lacking in detail. Not "unforgiving", but it does shine with better recordings. Quite analogue sounding, if that means anything to you. These, of course are my observations through an all tube / Merlin speaker system (which you can read about elsewhere on the forum). More reviews can be read all over the net. Mumbai buyers are welcome to listen to it at my place before they buy.
Any questions, feel free to PM.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
11.9 KB Views: 473
12.5 KB Views: 473
13.3 KB Views: 472
15.9 KB Views: 474
12.2 KB Views: 474