Also need funds to fund my speaker upgrade in the Stereo Setup. Hence decided to sell the gear that i am not using much.
Condition: 10/10 (both physical and working condition)
Price: Rs 10,000
Shipping : Yes, as its super light.
Can also be connected to Amps which dont have a in-built DAC
Its a very highly rated USB DAC, what-hifi 5 stars
Meridian Explorer DAC review | What Hi-Fi?
Computer Audiophile - Meridian Explorer USB DAC Review
Meridian Explorer USB D/A processor/headphone amplifier | Stereophile.com
Enjoy high-resolution audio
Along with all the sonic benefits the Explorer provides for your compressed and CD-quality music files, it also has another trick up its sleeve it decodes high-resolution data streams of up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution, so you can enjoy better-than-CD audio quality. (Free USB driver download required for Windows PCs. MACs work without any need for a sport driver) If you download high-res music files from HDtracks and other audiophile sources, this DAC ensures that you'll hear them in all their glory.
A 3.5mm hybrid jack provides line-level output that can feed an analog audio signal to a pair of powered speakers or your home hi-fi system using an optional stereo mini-to-mini cable or mini-to-RCA adapter, as well as S/PDIF mini optical output for connecting another processor or digital recorder.
A second minijack output is connected to the Explorer's built-in headphone amp
supports sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz for listening to high-resolution digital music sources
USB (mini Type B) input for connection to a computer
asynchronous USB technology for reduced timing jitter and better sound with computer audio sources
powered by USB connection no need for external power supply
extruded aluminum case with molded plastic endcaps and rubber foot
3.5mm combination analog/digital jack provides fixed line-level analog audio output and S/PDIF mini-optical digital audio output (S/PDIF output downsamples 192/176.4kHz audio signals to 96/88.2kHz)
3.5mm stereo minijack provides variable-level headphone output (130mW into 16 ohms)
64-step analog volume control (digitally controlled using your computer)
supported incoming sample rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz
input bit depth: 16-bits, 24-bits
top-mounted LED sampling rate indicators helps verify source sample rate
operating system requirements: Windows XP (SP3), 7, 8, Mac OS X 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard) or later, Linux kernel 2.6.37 or later, and ALSA version 1.0.23 or greater
Meridian USB audio driver required for Windows and Linux computers (free USB driver download available from Meridian Audio website)
plug-and-play operation with Mac OS X
soft carrying pouch and Type A to mini Type B USB cable included
1-1/4"W x 3/4"H x 4--1/16"D
weight: 1.76 ounces
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.