• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Meridian Explorer - USB DAC and Headphone Amp

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajudhs

6 months old , Selling as i am not using much and my primary listening of music is on my amp and speakers.

Also need funds to fund my speaker upgrade in the Stereo Setup. Hence decided to sell the gear that i am not using much.

Condition: 10/10 (both physical and working condition)
Colour: Silver
Price: Rs 10,000
Shipping : Yes, as its super light.

Can also be connected to Amps which dont have a in-built DAC
Its a very highly rated USB DAC, what-hifi 5 stars

Reviews:

Meridian Explorer DAC review | What Hi-Fi?

Computer Audiophile - Meridian Explorer USB DAC Review

Meridian Explorer USB D/A processor/headphone amplifier | Stereophile.com

Enjoy high-resolution audio

Along with all the sonic benefits the Explorer provides for your compressed and CD-quality music files, it also has another trick up its sleeve it decodes high-resolution data streams of up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution, so you can enjoy better-than-CD audio quality. (Free USB driver download required for Windows PCs. MACs work without any need for a sport driver) If you download high-res music files from HDtracks and other audiophile sources, this DAC ensures that you'll hear them in all their glory.

A 3.5mm hybrid jack provides line-level output that can feed an analog audio signal to a pair of powered speakers or your home hi-fi system using an optional stereo mini-to-mini cable or mini-to-RCA adapter, as well as S/PDIF mini optical output for connecting another processor or digital recorder.

A second minijack output is connected to the Explorer's built-in headphone amp

Product Highlights:

supports sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz for listening to high-resolution digital music sources
USB (mini Type B) input for connection to a computer
asynchronous USB technology for reduced timing jitter and better sound with computer audio sources