Mi tv 4a sending pcm through arc

Amansingh

Guys i have attached firetv stick to mitv 4a and yamaha avr to mitv in arc port of mi tv. Earlier i was getting dd sound but now m getting only pcm. Even selecting raw data option instead of pcm in arc setting of mi tv i am not getting ddaudio/raw audio. Pls help

I could never get Mi tv 4a to output DD or DTS from arc....mine is Oct,18 model mi tv 4a and it officially claims only DTS support (no DD) but it never outputs DTS either.....

I could never get Mi tv 4a to output DD or DTS from arc....mine is Oct,18 model mi tv 4a and it officially claims only DTS support (no DD) but it never outputs DTS either.....
But bro if we select raw data option under arc option shouldnot it pass through the audio

The same happens on VU Tvs as well.
I have connected to marantz ARC, but it outputs stereo in Raw or PCM mode.
But optical out gives multi channel. if that helps.

One of the guys, bluffed saying the bandwidth needed to pass 4k and HDR along with Multi ch out is insufficient and it outputs only stereo. Gave him a piece of my mind.

The same happens on VU Tvs as well.
I have connected to marantz ARC, but it outputs stereo in Raw or PCM mode.
But optical out gives multi channel. if that helps.

One of the guys, bluffed saying the bandwidth needed to pass 4k and HDR along with Multi ch out is insufficient and it outputs only stereo. Gave him a piece of my mind.
Bro thats the issue. Mitv doesnt have optical out

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back