MI Tv Q1 75inch vs TCL C635 75inch?

Sri81

Hello Friends,

Please suggest between these 2 models in terms of picture quality and after sales support and upscaling HD content? DTH and OTT are my regular usage.

Thanks.

I am curious on the 120hz they are claiming for the tcl c635. Not finding much info on the DLG technology they plan to use.

As a long term Mi 75 QLED user, I can only talk about the brilliant picture quality and the amazing brightness it offers. The power consumption is some 350W when the screen is white - that should give you an idea of the brightness produced. I've connected it to a 5.1 soundbar (Sony HT-RT3) via HDMI ARC and I have a very good experience watching HDR content with 5.1 surround. The built in speakers are decent, but the 5.1 experience is much much better.

ASS - can't comment, have not had to use
Upscaling HD content - 720p onwards is fine to watch. 480p and lower are unpleasant - the TV is simply too large and the input pixels too few to be smoothed out.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back