Micca speakers in India.

soumyajit92

Hi guys, interested in buying a full set of micca speakers for my 5.1 system build. RB42 for FL FR RL RR, ooo center ch. Where can i get these in india at a decent enough price?

Even i am interested in micca speakers especially rb42 series after watching the z reviews and other online reviews...

Anyone using Micca OoO or RB42/RB42C in your home theater setup? One of my friends is planning to build a budget home theater system and he's interested in trying out the Micca OoO throughout. However, not sure if the numbers add up: Micca OoO 5 numbers will be around 26k (amazon) + a sub for about 20k = 46k. The Taga Harmony TAV-506 V.2 comes to 25k (not sure if this would require a sub for good cinema effect, so another 20k if a sub is thrown in). The micca's are getting good reviews from Z reviews and Joe N Tell. Any thoughts?

Anyone using Micca OoO or RB42/RB42C in your home theater setup? One of my friends is planning to build a budget home theater system and he's interested in trying out the Micca OoO throughout. However, not sure if the numbers add up: Micca OoO 5 numbers will be around 26k (amazon) + a sub for about 20k = 46k. The Taga Harmony TAV-506 V.2 comes to 25k (not sure if this would require a sub for good cinema effect, so another 20k if a sub is thrown in). The micca's are getting good reviews from Z reviews and Joe N Tell. Any thoughts?
Many FMs are using Taga TAV package and are satisfied with the performance. Going with Taga you can even defer sub for now.
However I will advice to invest in good speakers even if you can buy 2 or 3 speakers for now.
For music listening 2 speakers are enough. For movies centre speaker becomes important. For surround you can opt for MICCA, JBL control or similar speakers to save some money.
Please do note that most speakers are passive so they will require an AVR to drive them.

They are available on Flipkart as well. In fact, they were available on special price with 15% discount during two recent sales
Just ordered my Covo-S from Flipkart last night for 3.2k (there were 122 Super Coins lying around + addl. 100 paytm upi cashback offer ). Will be pairing them to my MHC-GN88D for now, as dad would never agree to buy a dedicated amp/receiver. ☹️

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back