Note: It does not include a HDD, If you want you can add an SSD drive or a Laptop HDD.
You do not need any HDD to run it as a mediacentre because I am giving you XBMC running on a USB Stick.
Just plug in your external USB HDD's and you are all set.
View attachment 16821
View attachment 16822
Integrated new generation of AMD Dual-Core E-350D APU
Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DirectX11)
Gigabyte Motherboard- E350N WIN8
Transcend 4 GB DDR3 RAM
DC DC ATX 120w
Integrated HDMI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Runs totally silent
6 x USB Ports
1 x HDMI Port
1 x RJ 45 Ethernet Port
1 x VGA Port
Drive Bay - 12.5 HDD (internal)
12V DC Ouptput / 60w Max (5A).
Free: External USB stick pre-loaded with XBMC OpenElec
(Runs right out of the box)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.