Mirage Mx 5.1

gary12tan

Hi, i am purchasing the Mirage MX 5.1, and contemplating which receiver to match it. Onkyo TX-SR608 or TX-SR 508? Anyone can give their expertise? I am using it for my living room which is not very big. The whole apartment is only about 936sq ft.

Always was thinking if i should raise my budget and get the Mirage Prestige...i am not an audio expert... so was thinking... maybe do not need such high end speakers...

Using it for Music and Movies. Experts out there, pls advise...

Given the fact that the Mirages can handle 100 watts, the 608 will b a better option. Though your place is small, there is no harm is having a little reserve power to be able to listen to all sounds at low volume.

Cheers

Hi, i am purchasing the Mirage MX 5.1, and contemplating which receiver to match it. Onkyo TX-SR608 or TX-SR 508? Anyone can give their expertise? I am using it for my living room which is not very big. The whole apartment is only about 936sq ft.

Always was thinking if i should raise my budget and get the Mirage Prestige...i am not an audio expert... so was thinking... maybe do not need such high end speakers...

Using it for Music and Movies. Experts out there, pls advise...

If you are talking about mirage nano sat 5.1 I would say go for next higher model.

Thanks for your advice guys!! So Mirage Mx 5.1 or Mirage Nanosat Prestige? Again, small living room, do I need the Prestige??

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back