• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Mission LX2 with soundfoundations stand

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers
D

Deleted member 38504

For sale : PAIR of mission LX2 bookshelves and Aura stands.

Reason : Bought POLK RTi A5 speakers (which is an upgrade for me)

Condition : 10/10.

Expected price: 17000 ONO for the speakers AND stands. I may consider selling them separately if it’s convenient.

Bought on 4th Aug 2017. That means they are 5 months old.

Stands were bought from Ali of soundfoundations in July 2016. They are the “Aura” model.

1. The original box is available for the speakers.
2. ONLY local pickup from my home in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
3. The speakers are currently selling for 19,700 mrp on hifimart and other stores. I had bought the stands for 8k or 9k. Can’t really remember.
4. Feel free to make an offer.
5. I had purchased spike feet separately for the stands as I have marble flooring.

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/unboxing-and-first-impressions-of-mission-lx2.67548/

This was my review of these speakers when I bought them. I really do like these speakers a lot and I think they are exceptional quality for the price. Nothing is life is constant and we all love change. Hence the sale. There are plenty more pics in the review thread above. Please go through the thread.

Thank you.

Regards, Derek.

E033CF57-D720-40DB-B553-8731630B2A15.jpeg FBB3C4FA-DAE9-4723-B107-1781E5D65D43.jpeg CD5C7736-C18B-43D7-8F7B-F85613079CA4.jpeg FD443E2E-B87D-4E2A-B20F-E24CEA6BCF4B.jpeg 5C9F392A-4E78-42CD-B7CF-344FF0B4C371.jpeg 1766755D-4F0E-4EF3-9E48-26CFAD1CF984.jpeg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

efernand1

These are well balanced and maintained speakers......those looking out for nice Bookshelf speakers with stands should jump to this opportunity.....

dinesh1201

These are well balanced and maintained speakers......those looking out for nice Bookshelf speakers with stands should jump to this opportunity.....
You are right. A great chance for someone to get these speakers in lesser than market price. I thought of it but already in contact with someone procuring RTi A1 for me. Happy sale Derek :)

D

Deleted member 38504

Buxx, I don’t know honestly. It just came with it I guess. Hence I purchased the spike feet separately.

Naturelover

Staff member
I installed spikes in bookshelf stands to enable levelling since floors can be slightly uneven.

D

Deleted member 38504

Thank u guys for the great response. I’m sorry I’m a lil slow in responding. Will finish off responding by today.

Please note. I cannot, won’t and don’t want to ship. Only pickup local from my home in Mumbai. Please please do not ask me if I am willing to ship. I just don’t the time or the willingness to ship. Thank you for understanding.

efernand1

I second this! You are indeed very very busy......talking is so difficult....shipping is like asking for the moon on Earth! LOL

Jokes apart......Decent Bookshelf with firm stands for those looking out....priced reasonably!

D

Deleted member 38504

An update. Most of u know I am out of the country for the next few days. I will get back to you all on wed evening. Kindly drop me a message here or on my mobile, those who showed interest. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 38504

*UPDATE *

Decided to keep the stands cause I bought bookshelves myself.

So now only speakers for sale. Revised price of speakers 14k.

D

Deleted member 38504

*UPDATE*

Stands given to one of my close friends on this forum.

ONLY speakers available.

REVISED price is 13000 for speakers.

D

Deleted member 38504

Speakers sold. Mods please lock the thread. I can't find a way to do so. Thank you.