Deleted member 38504
Reason : Bought POLK RTi A5 speakers (which is an upgrade for me)
Condition : 10/10.
Expected price: 17000 ONO for the speakers AND stands. I may consider selling them separately if it’s convenient.
Bought on 4th Aug 2017. That means they are 5 months old.
Stands were bought from Ali of soundfoundations in July 2016. They are the “Aura” model.
1. The original box is available for the speakers.
2. ONLY local pickup from my home in Goregaon East in Mumbai.
3. The speakers are currently selling for 19,700 mrp on hifimart and other stores. I had bought the stands for 8k or 9k. Can’t really remember.
4. Feel free to make an offer.
5. I had purchased spike feet separately for the stands as I have marble flooring.
This was my review of these speakers when I bought them. I really do like these speakers a lot and I think they are exceptional quality for the price. Nothing is life is constant and we all love change. Hence the sale. There are plenty more pics in the review thread above. Please go through the thread.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.