Mitsun HTS with Optical Input

phs_shiva

Hi Friends,

Does anybody have any idea about; where to purchase Mitsun 5.1 Home theater system with optical and coaxial input in Chennai or in Hyderabad?

Thanks in Advance,
Shiva

buddy what you are looking at is a chinese 5.1 dist in india..

also got puny power of 5w rms per channel.. and yes it does have optical and co-ax input in.. but would not be worth.. its close to 6500. you can rather buy logitech 5.1 x-240 for 9k and that will be worth a lot in terms on sound quality..

however if you looking for the same..here are the details.

Phone: 09387208280
Price: Rs 6,900

OPPT. K.S.R.T.C. Bus Station,Kayamkulam P.O.Alapuzha (dist)Kerala stateIndia.PH No: 0479 2443171MOB :09387208280email: [email protected]

they are dist for the same.. they will be able to assist you where you can get in in hyd.

Hi Friend,
Thanks very much for your reply. I have already checked in the market with Logitech guys, they have only one model with optical/coaxial input that is Z-5500 and the price is around 17K that is the reason i'm hunting for Mitsun. I had already checked with almost all branded companies, no model is less than 20K if it has digital inputs.
Any more suggestions?
Thanks again,
Shiva

Hi Shiva,

Have you bought the Mitsun model or any product? I am in the same dilemma as you...Share your experience. Thanks

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back