MM cartridge

pksnathan

Friends,
I have a Fisher turntable model MT-6115.I want to replace the cartridge with a new one.My budget is Rs.5000.00 max.I request friends to kindly suggest where can I procure them within our country.
Thanking in anticipation,
pksnathan

Friends,
I have a Fisher turntable model MT-6115.I want to replace the cartridge with a new one.My budget is Rs.5000.00 max.I request friends to kindly suggest where can I procure them within our country.
pksnathan
What is your current cart? Look at these options..

I do not

I am not able to find out the brand of the cartridge.When I bought the turntable the cartridge came along with the turntable.Many thanks for your valuable inputs.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

I am not able to find out the brand of the cartridge.When I bought the turntable the cartridge came along with the turntable.Many thanks for your valuable inputs.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

Can you post clear pics of the cart all sides so FMs can identify.

Friends,
pksnathan
I think the AT95 or AT91 of Audio Technica will be fine at an affordable price within Rs.3000. Both are good carts. You can get in Chennai itself. Try at Mohan Musicals , Ritchie street.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back