Monitor Audio BR2 + BRLCR + Wharf SW150 + Denon 1910: Opinions?

shantum

I'm getting the stated setup, any suggestions? I've already got my hands on DAC SPK12 (12 Gauge) speaker wire, should have the whole thing by the end of the week.

Pairing it up with a Panasonic PV80.

I shall post pictures after I've got the setup, and then will be open to answering all your questions.

Am getting the above setup for a little more than Rs 1,00,000.

Hi,

Recently bought a pair of used Monitor Auditor BR2. I absolutely love the way they sound in all aspects, sometimes little bit on brighter side.

Whaf SW150 - heard it twice in a HT setup, good ones with good reviews.

Denon 1910 is a VFM, feature-rich AVR and is one of the most-talked receiver in 2009. I had been very content with its performance up until recently where I realized that they are struggling to drive the FS, which made me regret for forgoing the Denon 2310 which I had before Denon 1910. Again, I may be wrong and it is just me and my opinion.

I guess you had a good deal at 1L.

Cheers!

Denon 1910 is a VFM, feature-rich AVR and is one of the most-talked receiver in 2009. I had been very content with its performance up until recently where I realized that they are struggling to drive the FS, which made me regret for forgoing the Denon 2310 which I had before Denon 1910. Again, I may be wrong and it is just me and my opinion.

I thought the 2310 is and 1910 are '10 models, sorry didn't quite understand why you would down-grade or am I missing something??

I fully agree with your comment re FS. I have the 1609 and I've noticed a sea of change driving the Energy C-100 spkrs (bookshelves) b/w the 1609 and a Yamaha RX-797 stereo receiver. I can imagine the diff it can make to FS then!

I thought the 2310 is and 1910 are '10 models, sorry didn't quite understand why you would down-grade or am I missing something??

I fully agree with your comment re FS. I have the 1609 and I've noticed a sea of change driving the Energy C-100 spkrs (bookshelves) b/w the 1609 and a Yamaha RX-797 stereo receiver. I can imagine the diff it can make to FS then!

Hi,

Denon 1910 and 2310 are '09 models. I had denon 2310 for a while before buying the 1910 thinking that Denon 2310 would be an overkill. For larger rooms and speakers that are less sensitive, denon 2310 is preferred in place of 1910. Not sure what is happening in the NAD which is rated at 35 wpc which makes the speakers dance while the denon 1910 at 90 wpc cries for it.

Cheers!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back