Total age would be about 6 years.
Since I got the cabinet built for GR research speakers, I have not been using them (for the last 1 year).
Cosmetically I would rate it at about 6/10. SQ is fine. No issues with the drivers etc.
I cannot ship it and only local buy. The buyer can inspect, audition and carry it.
The speaker can be bi-amped, has separate inputs for HF and LF.
One of the HF/LF connector is missing, and I am using the speaker wire to connect it.
The wooden panel on one end of the speaker is slightly buldged. However it does not affect the SQ.
This is a minor thing and not easily noticeable but I am just making sure I list out everything
so that one does not have any disappointments later when they visit.
I have only allowed limited space and pics to upload, hence if you have any questions or need
hi-res pictures, please contact me.
Asking price Rs 16000
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
6.8 KB Views: 379
8.7 KB Views: 378