• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Monitor Audio M6 Floorstanders

Mogami Cables
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney

Hi

I'm putting my Monitor Audio M6 floorstander speakers on sale. Details as below and photos attached.

The M6’s 2 1/2-way system comprises a 1" C-CAM tweeter, supported by two 6.5" MMP II bass drivers and a single 6.5” MMP II bass/mid-range driver mounted within dedicated chambers.

Model : Monitor Audio M6
Price : 38K (negotiable)
Reason for selling : Upgrading
Condition : 9/10 (sparingly used as I have other speakers for bedroom listening + maintained well)
Years of use : I think I bought them somewhere around 2011 (will check the bill for details). Single Owner.

Let me know if you need any further details.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• IMG_5333.jpg
    IMG_5333.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_5335.jpg
    IMG_5335.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_5338.jpg
    IMG_5338.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_5339.jpg
    IMG_5339.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_5339.jpg
    IMG_5339.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_5341.jpg
    IMG_5341.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 341

sydney

Combo price
Speakers + DAC (cambridge audio) = 50K

For DAC details please follow the below link

Please note : Original packing not available. Also shipping at buyers cost + risk

sydney

Price reduction for quick sale :
Speakers : 35K
Speakers + DAC combo : 45K

sydney

Hi mods the speakers are sold to a FM. please close this thread.
DAC is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.