• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Monitor Audio RS1 bookshelf for sale.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

partho

I want to sale my 2 year 8 month old Monitor Audio Silver RS1 bookshelf speaker at reasonable price. I purchased it from Chennai with bill and warranty. It is very well maintained and like a new pair. I stay near to Chennai on ECR road.
If any one is interested may please contact me by PM.
Regards,
Partho.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• DSC_5121.jpg
    DSC_5121.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 739
  • DSC_5123.jpg
    DSC_5123.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 723

partho

Hi Dushie,
Thanks for the PM. I have sent my reply through PM.
Regards,
Partho.

homiyar

I want to sale my 2 year 8 month old Monitor Audio Silver RS1 bookshelf speaker at reasonable price. I purchased it from Chennai with bill and warranty. It is very well maintained and like a new pair. I stay near to Chennai on ECR road.
If any one is interested may please contact me by PM.
Regards,
Partho.

dear partho

send me a quote

homi

freshseasons

The seller has quoted me 28,000 For the speakers..This is to help you if you are not able to contact the seller.

partho

Hello friends. Presently I use a pair of bookshelf stand for keeping the RS1. It has been designed & constructed by me for my personal use. It is very very sturdy (pair weighs approximately 18kg.) and very well damped for acoustic use. I spend Rs.5000 two year back for making the stand as all good quality stands (available in hifi shops) were very expensive and beyond my budget.
If any one is interested I can sell RS1 alongwith the stand. The stand has been shown in my audio setup.
Regards,
Partho.

Attachments

• DSC_5139.jpg
    DSC_5139.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 610

iaudio

Hello friends. Presently I use a pair of bookshelf stand for keeping the RS1. It has been designed & constructed by me for my personal use. It is very very sturdy (pair weighs approximately 18kg.) and very well damped for acoustic use. I spend Rs.5000 two year back for making the stand as all good quality stands (available in hifi shops) were very expensive and beyond my budget.
If any one is interested I can sell RS1 alongwith the stand. The stand has been shown in my audio setup.
Regards,
Partho.

Partho, If you dont mind me asking what are you upgrading too. Also if possible pl share with us how you went about making the stands in a suitable thread.

partho

I have a pair of Dynaudio Audience 52 too. It is an excellent speaker for music lovers. Also I love Marantz sound more than NAD. It may not be true that Marantz is better than NAD but I feel midrange & treble in Marantz is far more sweet & musical than NAD which is a little bit analytical/dry for my taste. But Dyna 52 needs a lot of quality power. Hence I'll buy either Marantz PM15S2 or Arcam FMJ A28 to pair with Dyna 52. But now I am not in a position to buy such a high end amplifier. I'll save money and buy after some time. Till that time I am searching for an used Marantz PM7200/PM7001 to pair with Dyna 52.
Regarding design & construction of the speaker stand I'll write a brief semi technical article very soon. But believe me a well designed (not only asthetically but acoustically and structurally too) stand can produce wonderful result. Bookshelf stand is not snake oil.
Regards,
Partho.

GunMo

Nice speakers - maintained well :clapping:

Hope you'r enjoying your new Dyna even more! :D