I am intending to sell my Monitor Audio RX Series Bookshelf Speakers and Center Channel Speaker. Speakers were bought in US in Late 2013. I dont have original boxes anymore. The Speakers is available in Chennai for local pickup. I am selling them as i dont get to enjoy them due to travel and there is another relocation round the curve.
Monitor Audio RX1 Pair - Bookshelf Speakers - Rs 35000/-
Monitor Audio RXCX - Center Channel Speakers - Rs 35000/-
RX1 - without Grill
RX1 - with Grill
RXCX - with Grill
RXCX - without Grill
I can bundle the Granite slabs on boxes custom made for ease of positioning.
You are welcome to audition and reasonble offers are welcome as well.
I am currently in Germany and i am available on whatsapp +49 151 68687067. If everything works out i shall setup a time to audition the speakers based on mutual availability.
Thanks and regards,
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.