• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Monoprice 8247 5.1 for 19K

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

meetpsush

These speaker are US imported and used sparingly for 6 months.
It needs 220v to 110v step down voltage converter which is available for 400 in local market.
New ones are being sold for 25K by Avenue Sound, Mumbai.

Details
Features:
4x C brackets for mounting satellites to wall (no hardware included to mount brackets to wall)
8x mounting screws for attaching satellites to C brackets
8x sound insulating foam pads to fit between satellite speakers and C brackets
1x RCA M/M stereo cable (74? long)
2x plastic legs for attaching to back of center speaker to position the speaker so the face is vertical
Satellite/Center Channel Specification:
Speaker Type : 3? Shielded with Paper Cone, Foam Surround
Tweeter : 1/2? Balanced Dome Tweeter
Frequency Response : 150 Hz to 20 kHz
Impedance : 8 ohms
Power Handling : 125 Watts
Sensitivity : 85 dB
Satellite Dimensions : H6? x W4 1/8? x D4 1/8?
Satellite Weight : 1.8 lbs
Center Channel Dimensions : H4 1/8? x W9 11/16? x D3 15/16?
Center Channels Weight : 3.0 lbs
Subwoofer Specifications:
Speaker Type : 8? High Performance Powered Subwoofer
Driver : 8? Down Firing Driver
Amplifier Power Output : 60 Watts (RMS)
Frequency Response : 50 Hz to 250 Hz
Lowpass Crossover : Adjustable from 50 Hz to 250 Hz
Functions : Power and Auto-On
Inputs : High-Level (Speaker), Line (RCA) stereo
Fuse Type : 1A/250V
Dimensions : H13 3/4? x W10? x D13 3/16?
Unit Weight : 16.5 lbs
Power Cord Length : 49?

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

meetpsush

Few more updates:-

1.These speakers are very well auditioned and appraised by HFV members at HiFi meet at AvenueSound, Navi Mumbai. You can check the details in same thread in forum.

2. I do not have a original packing material since I never had an intention to sell these so early. Currently I am thinking of upgrading to higher end speakers.

3. I am the only user and speakers not used for more than 50 Hrs in total.

4. I have put up photos of sub woofer, center channel and only one L/R F/R channel out of 4.

meetpsush

It seems I forgot to update about shipping details.

Even if I do not have original packing material and it weighs 35lbs, I can manage good packing and standard courier service but at the cost and risk of buyer.

meetpsush

Re: Monoprice 8247 5.1 6 Months old

I am reducing the price to 18K with other conditions remains same.

meetpsush

Re: Monoprice 8247 5.1 for 17K

Price reduced to 17K now. Upgrade bug biting me so strong :lol:

meetpsush

Re: Monoprice 8247 5.1

It looks like I am not able to judge the price for this set. New ones being sold for 24K+ by Avenue Sound, Mumbai, I thought 17K would be appropriate for 6 months old set. Anyway I will be be accepting reasonable offer.

If you have reasonable offer, do PM me.