It needs 220v to 110v step down voltage converter which is available for 400 in local market.
New ones are being sold for 25K by Avenue Sound, Mumbai.
4x C brackets for mounting satellites to wall (no hardware included to mount brackets to wall)
8x mounting screws for attaching satellites to C brackets
8x sound insulating foam pads to fit between satellite speakers and C brackets
1x RCA M/M stereo cable (74? long)
2x plastic legs for attaching to back of center speaker to position the speaker so the face is vertical
Satellite/Center Channel Specification:
Speaker Type : 3? Shielded with Paper Cone, Foam Surround
Tweeter : 1/2? Balanced Dome Tweeter
Frequency Response : 150 Hz to 20 kHz
Impedance : 8 ohms
Power Handling : 125 Watts
Sensitivity : 85 dB
Satellite Dimensions : H6? x W4 1/8? x D4 1/8?
Satellite Weight : 1.8 lbs
Center Channel Dimensions : H4 1/8? x W9 11/16? x D3 15/16?
Center Channels Weight : 3.0 lbs
Speaker Type : 8? High Performance Powered Subwoofer
Driver : 8? Down Firing Driver
Amplifier Power Output : 60 Watts (RMS)
Frequency Response : 50 Hz to 250 Hz
Lowpass Crossover : Adjustable from 50 Hz to 250 Hz
Functions : Power and Auto-On
Inputs : High-Level (Speaker), Line (RCA) stereo
Fuse Type : 1A/250V
Dimensions : H13 3/4? x W10? x D13 3/16?
Unit Weight : 16.5 lbs
Power Cord Length : 49?
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
4.2 KB Views: 598
5.1 KB Views: 595
13.3 KB Views: 591