Motor pulley for Dual 1019

• Thread starter Deleted member 79865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79865

Hi all
I am looking for exact dimensions for 50 Hz motor pulley for Dual 1019 turntable as I wish to replace my existing 60 Hz pulley, that I received with existing TT..any help will be appreciated.

Looks like no enthusiasm left on here..Probably this is the reason why I prefer to post on European or U.S threads.Atleast people out there bother to reply..

Found dimensions on Dual forum by Dualcan..Those were perfect and made a brass pulley working perfectly fine...Thanks for overwhelming response from this forum.

Found dimensions on Dual forum by Dualcan..Those were perfect and made a brass pulley working perfectly fine...Thanks for overwhelming response from this forum.

Perhaps there are not many people on this forum who have experience with your particular part and your particular turntable. No need to be snarky.

Perhaps there are not many people on this forum who have experience with your particular part and your particular turntable. No need to be snarky.
I did not ask you in perticular for any favour...so no free advice is expected and needed...

Dear sir @purana pandit

I know you have not asked for my help and comments but I would like to bring some points to your notice. It is easy to be crass and bitter but one should at the least try to be patient and courteous especially when he is posting in an open forum and there is nobody at fault.

It seems unfair to say that the members of this forum do not respond. You should first take into account that Dual turntables are very rare in India. Then comes the question of how many members of this forum are into vinyl - that would only a few. Now out of those members how many would be using a dual – very few. How many of those who have dual turntables would have seen your post? Hardly anyone. As Dual is hailing from Germany, it is logical that it would have many patrons in Europe and you would get a relevant answer in those forums.

Now coming to your concern that forum members do not respond, I would like to hear your point of view on the fact that you got the dimensions of the motor pulley from another forum but did you make any effort to share the same here? The answer is a big NO. A true music lover would have done so and would have posted where of how he got the pulley made. It is disheartening to see that you yourself have not made any effort to share and still you have the cheek to complain about the lack of responses.

I would like to draw your attention to this thread started by you.
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/turntable-service-in-pune.72952/
I had asked a question regarding the kind of services you provide but inspite of passage of more than 10 months you have not responded to that question. I would request you to first look at your own way of handling this forum. IMHO, you come across as a person who want to milk this forum for monetary gains and have no respect for music or the forum members. Please do correct me if I am wrong. This would be an instance where I would be happy to be proven wrong.

I don’t mean any disrespect but you seriously need to introspect and learn.

Regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back